Player Valuation Score PVS allows assessment and comparison of players within and between leagues and countries on one scale. The PVS is mapped directly to a fair value of a player, which is an indicator of its market value.
- PVS consists of several components TPIX, PCS and PPS. Each component is standalone applicable
- Comparability is given by consideration of the strength of current and recent opponents
- Strenghts and weaknesses analyses including what-if-scenarios
- Comparison and evaluation of player profiles overtime
- PVS designed by statistical models
PVS scale ranges from 0 to 1000
Players of different teams can be compared with respect to their playing positions, on the overall PIX level as well as on the level of the sub-scores. Furthermore an economic evaluation is possible.
PVS is suitable for the use and modification in scouting. Many other applications of the PVS are possible:
- Analysis of (opponent) teams and players
- Identification of most improved players
- Identification of over- and underrated players
- Talent detection and talent development
- Scenario- and capability- analysis